Accessible Social Media 2.0
Tuesday, March 15, 2022 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time Zone
This webinar will cover how social managers and other staff can create and publish content for social media in a manner that is accessible to individuals with a variety of disabilities (vision, auditory, motor, and cognitive). The speaker will provide an overview of the basics of making content accessible on various social media platforms.
Accessibility allows us to tap into everyone’s potential. – Debra Ruh
Your Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- What is accessible electronic & information technology?→
- What is assistive technology?→
- Can you give me a business case for accessible technology?→
Accessible IT Makes Good Business Sense
- Smart companies understand that many of their customers and employees have evident and hidden sensory, learning, and physical impairments.
- Ensuring that employees, customers and consumers can participate equally in society promotes independence and empowerment.
- Providing employees with appropriate technology enhances productivity, improves morale and increases loyalty
- Removing barriers that prevent consumers from accessing products and services, through the use of accessible or assistive technology, ensures higher sales and increased revenue.