Planning & Producing Accessible Videos for Web, Social Media & eLearning
July 20st, 2017. 2:00pm to 3:30pm Eastern Time
Want to create accessible videos? It all comes down to planning. Regardless of the final location (web, social media, eLearning…) videos require key components to enable everyone to access them. Learn about best practices for captioning and audio description; accessibility issues with video players; and what to consider as you plan your project.
Jennie Delisi Accessibility Analyst in Minnesota’s Office of Accessibility
and Jay Wyant Chief Information Accessibility Officer in the Minnesota State CIO Office
Please register online.
Your 5 Top FAQs
- What is the Status of the Section 508 Standards and Guidelines Refresh?
- What is accessible electronic & information technology?
- What is assistive technology?
- Increasing the accessibility of technology in your business
- How does accessible web design benefit all web users?
Search our site for more answers to your questions by entering keywords in the Search field below:
Accessible IT Makes Good Business Sense
- Smart companies understand that many of their customers and employees have evident and hidden sensory, learning, and physical impairments.
- Ensuring that employees, customers and consumers can participate equally in society promotes independence and empowerment.
- Providing employees with appropriate technology enhances productivity, improves morale and increases loyalty
- Removing barriers that prevent consumers from accessing products and services, through the use of accessible or assistive technology, ensures higher sales and increased revenue.
Who We Serve
We serve all areas in the United States including U.S. territories.
- Provide information, problem solving assistance, and referrals for implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Accessible Information Technology.
- Conduct outreach and region-wide dissemination of newsletters and materials to the business community.