Webinar: How to Design and Deliver an Accessible Webinar
January 23rd, 2014. 1.00pm to 2.30pm Central Time
This webinar will examine the use of interactive features, captioning, audio connections, and other features as it relates to those who are planning to provide webinars as well as those who are developing webinar platforms.
- Be able to identify at least 3 barriers that individuals with disabilities experience when accessing webinar platforms and content and how to address them.
- Be able to identify at least 3 features that impact accessibility in the design and delivery of webinar content
- Be able to identify features within a webinar platform that need to be considered when choosing among various options
- Identify at least 3 resources, and other tools for creating an Accessible Webinar
Robin Jones, Director of the Great Lakes ADA Center.
Please register online.
Your 5 Top FAQs
- What is the Status of the Section 508 Standards and Guidelines Refresh?
- What is accessible electronic & information technology?
- What is assistive technology?
- Increasing the accessibility of technology in your business
- How does accessible web design benefit all web users?
Search our site for more answers to your questions by entering keywords in the Search field below:
Accessible IT Makes Good Business Sense
- Smart companies understand that many of their customers and employees have evident and hidden sensory, learning, and physical impairments.
- Ensuring that employees, customers and consumers can participate equally in society promotes independence and empowerment.
- Providing employees with appropriate technology enhances productivity, improves morale and increases loyalty
- Removing barriers that prevent consumers from accessing products and services, through the use of accessible or assistive technology, ensures higher sales and increased revenue.
Who We Serve
We serve all areas in the United States including U.S. territories.
- Provide information, problem solving assistance, and referrals for implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Accessible Information Technology.
- Conduct outreach and region-wide dissemination of newsletters and materials to the business community.